Sunday, March 2, 2014

Think Green

I can't believe that it is March already and time for a new challenge over at Cards in Envy.  This week's challenge is Think Green.  Make a card that is primarily green.  Here is the card that I made.

I was pleased with the way that this card turned out.  I used SU Floral District DSP, Canvas Corp Green and Ivory Swirl, and Creative Imaginations Narratives.  I punched my shapes with the SU Curly Label Punch and laid them out on my card front.  I then decided to use a purple ribbon to bring out the purple in the Floral District paper.  I love the way it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you will head over to
Cards in Envy and share your Green card with us.



wendipooh13 said...

love your pattern mix for this card and the pop of purple with the green!!! very pretty!!!

Patricia H. said...

Nice job fitting the punched pieces together! I also like the pops of purple with the green.

Carol L said...

I love the way this turned out too! That purple ribbon is a perfect compliment to the beautiful green colors in the dsp! NJ!