Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Think Green

I can't believe that it is March already and time for a new challenge over at Cards in Envy.  This week's challenge is Think Green.  Make a card that is primarily green.  Here is the card that I made.



I was pleased with the way that this card turned out.  I used SU Floral District DSP, Canvas Corp Green and Ivory Swirl, and Creative Imaginations Narratives.  I punched my shapes with the SU Curly Label Punch and laid them out on my card front.  I then decided to use a purple ribbon to bring out the purple in the Floral District paper.  I love the way it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you will head over to
Cards in Envy and share your Green card with us.
 

Photobucket

3 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

love your pattern mix for this card and the pop of purple with the green!!! very pretty!!!

Patricia Hays said...

Nice job fitting the punched pieces together! I also like the pops of purple with the green.

Carol L said...

I love the way this turned out too! That purple ribbon is a perfect compliment to the beautiful green colors in the dsp! NJ!